Social Worker - Early Intervention - Essex - £207 per day
Liquid Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Early Intervention Team in Essex.
As a successful Social Worker, you will assess complex social care needs and provide support to vulnerable adults, which enable them to live healthily and independently.
Benefits as an Early Intervention Social Worker include:
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
Duties as an Early Intervention Social Worker include:
* Managing a caseload where children or young adults are in Need, subject to Child Protection Plans, LAC and/or Leaving Care, receiving a service under the National Eligibility Criteria or require safeguarding as adults.
* Delivering relevant interventions to safeguard children and young adults and ensure their needs are met whilst also aiming to effect long-term positive change to improve the life experiences of vulnerable children and young adults.
* Holding a complex case load including Child in Need, Looked after Children and Family Support.
* Initial and Core Assessments.
* Family meetings and interventions.
Requirements as an Early Intervention Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.