Probation Officer - Middlesbrough - £23.70 - £26.45 per hour
A Probation Officer is required to join a team based in Middlesbrough on a full time, temporary basis.
In this role as a Probation Officer you will be carrying out risk assessments in order to protect the public for further offending and you will be managing a caseload of high risk and often complex service users. You will also be liaising with outside agencies to create a plan to help rehabilitate service users.
Benefits as a Probation Officer role include:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Flexible working
Responsibilities of this Probation Officer role include:
* Supporting service users
* Risk assessments
Essential requirements of this Probation Officer role include:
* Qualified as a Probation Officer
* Degree in criminology, police studies, community justice or criminal justice
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous probation services experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.