Social Worker - Reablement Team - Brent - £30 to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Reablement Team in Brent.
The successful Social Worker will play a key role in supporting the Reablement Therapists to carry out interventions in the home to promote independence and reduce long term dependence on care.
Benefits as a Reablement Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
Duties as a Reablement Social Worker include:
* Required to be able to do MCA's, CHC and Safeguarding Assessments.
* Complete assessments focussed on ensuring a smooth transition from hospital to home and that the individual is supported to remain at home and avoid re-admission.
* Understanding of the Care Act and eligibility.
* Able to carry out discharge to assess and Home First functional assessments
* Assess eligibility for social care services and reablement to maximise independence and reduce need for ongoing care services.
* Liaise with relevant agencies to oversee the case management, reviews and service provision for up to 6 weeks.
Requirements as a Reablement Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.