Probation Officer - Taunton, Somerset - £23.70 - £26.45 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Probation Officer to join a team based in Taunton, Somerset.
The successful candidate will aim to minimise the risk of re-offending by carrying out risk assessments and liaising with external teams to create plans to help rehabilitate offenders.
Benefits as a Probation Officer role include:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Flexible working
Duties as a Probation Officer role include:
* Ultimately, your goal is to reduce their risk of re-offending in the future. It's about assessing a service user, implementing and reviewing their Sentence Plans, monitoring and screening their risk of harm, and producing reports in line with national standards, probation policies, and practice quality standards.
* Day to day, you'll meet and speak to your service users, keep their records accurate and up-to-date, produce reports and occasionally attend court, which means you'll need relevant knowledge, understanding and experience, a good level of computer literacy, and great communication skills.
Essential requirements of this Probation Officer role include:
* Qualified as a Probation Officer
* Degree in criminology, police studies, community justice or criminal justice
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous probation services experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.