Probation Service Officer - Plymouth - £19.01 - £20.07 per hour
An experienced Probation Service Officer is required in Plymouth on a full time, temporary basis.
The successful Probation Service Officer will undertake the full range of service user management tasks with service users under supervision including assessment, sentence implementation and producing reports; utilising service procedures and practice directions to underpin professional judgement.
Benefits of this Probation Service Officer role include:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Flexible working
Responsibilities of this Probation Service Officer role include:
* Supporting service users
* Risk assessments
Essential requirements of this Probation Service Officer role include:
* Qualified as a Probation Officer
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post qualified experience in a relevant role
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.