Social Worker - Discharge to Assess - Bristol - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Discharge to Assess Team in Bristol.
The successful Social Worker will be ensuring that older and younger adults receive Community Care and Support in accordance with the Care Act 2014. As an experienced Social Worker, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharges from the hospital.
Benefits as a Discharge to Assess Social Worker include:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Discharge to Assess Social Worker include:
* Always striving towards and maintaining independence for vulnerable adults.
* Protecting adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse.
* Formulating and implementing personal budgets and support plans with the adult and carer.
* Assisting and participating in the management of the duty service and carry out screening of clients to determine criteria to be supported by the service.
Requirements as a Discharge to Assess Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.