Social Worker - Fostering - Solihull - £27.53 per hour
We are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join a Fostering Team at Solihull Council to play a central role in delivering high-quality and responsive social work.
Solihull's Fostering Team provides high quality placements for children within the borough. We are responsible for the recruitment, assessment and supervision of both connected and non-connected foster carers. Based at Chelmunds Place in Chelmsley Wood, we work with both mainstream and connected person's carers.
Benefits as a Fostering Social Worker:
* Flexible and agile working
* Manageable caseloads
* Supportive team management
* Potential for long term contracts
* Regular supervision
Experience required / responsibilities as a Fostering Social Worker:
* We are keen to find a skilled and enthusiastic person who can work within a supportive and committed social work team and who has experience within a fostering role and can completed high quality and analytical assessments.
* You will be working directly with carers for young people and helping them to support children to develop the life skills and confidence to live a full and active life and help them to reach their full potential.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
* Previous Fostering experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.