Social Worker - Children's Disability Service - Nottinghamshire - £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Disability Service in Nottinghamshire.
The successful Social Worker will be joining a team that works with children/young people and their families or carers with complex needs and high level of vulnerability.
Benefits as a Children's Disability Social Worker include:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Flexible home working
* Potential for long term contract
* Supportive team culture and management
* Regular supervision
Duties as a Children's Disability Social Worker include:
* Responsibility for the assessment of individual needs and the initiation and coordination of a range of services to meet them.
* Take part in court work, work with Looked After Children and family finding for those who cannot remain with their birth families.
* Carrying out assessments/ reviews and then implementing care and support according to their assessed needs in line with current legislation.
* Dealing with safeguarding concerns and working closely with other practitioners and teams on Child Protection plans where necessary
* Fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of a qualified Social Worker.
* Ability to work closely with children and their families.
* Maintaining high standards of professional practice.
* Working always in the best interests of children and young people.
* Ensuring that there are clear evidence-based assessments and care plans in place on all allocated cases.
* Working in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Ensuring children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
Requirements as a Children's Disability Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.