Social Worker - Team Manager - Family Safeguarding - Walsall - £39.07 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Manager to join Walsall Family Safeguarding Service.
The successful Team Manager must have experience in managing complex child protection and care proceedings along with experience in supporting and supervising social workers or students.
Benefits as a Family Safeguarding Team Manager include:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Management role
* Potential for long term contracts
* Supportive senior management
* Flexible home working
Duties as a Family Safeguarding Team Manager include:
* Exhibit significant senior level frontline experience in a safeguarding team in order to support and supervise Social Workers.
* Offer advice and support to help parents set their own goals and to work towards achieving those changes that will improve their lives to allow children to grow and develop within their own families.
* Trained in working with and supporting families to understand why social workers are involved and making the necessary changes in the various issues' families can face such as: domestic violence, substance and alcohol misuse as well as mental health difficulties.
* Aim to keep families together safely, improve the health and educational achievements of their children and reduce emotional, physical harm and neglect within families.
* Help children and families to change their lives for the better.
* Take the lead on the most complex cases within the department.
* Display strong written and verbal skills as you will need to prepare and deliver care proceedings to conferences and court hearings.
Requirements as a Family Safeguarding Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.