Social Worker - Adults Review Team - Islington - £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Review Team in Islington.
The successful Social Worker must have post qualified experience in a similar role, as well as experience of conducting reviews and assessments and reviews as part of your case work.
Benefits as an Adults Review Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Progression opportunities
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
Duties as an Adults Review Social Worker include:
* Promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
* Able to complete reviews of residents with complex needs and work in a strengths-based way to find alternative ways of supporting people to have their needs met.
* Protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard from abuse.
* Show a sound understanding of residents with double-up care and ability to support exploration of reduction in support, ensuring needs are met.
* Be able to work pro-actively and positively as part of a team.
* Display good knowledge of Safeguarding Adults Processes.
* Bring a flexible approach to work to be able to adapt to the needs of the service when required.
Requirements as an Adults Review Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.