Social Work Team Manager - MAST - Sheffield - £40 per hour
We are currently looking for x2 Social Work Team Managers to join Sheffield in their Early Intervention and Prevention Services, known as MAST (Multi Agency Support Teams).
The two manager posts are slightly different as detailed below:
Post 1: Managing a team of Intervention Workers undertaking Early Help "Brief Interventions" following Screening. The brief interventions will include home visits in addition to "virtual" contacts and working with multi agency professionals to develop support plans. The post holder will provide day to day management of up to 9 workers and be expected to complete Manager Action Plans in relation to the intervention required, ensure timescales are adhered to and make decisions regarding the allocation of future resources and services for the child and family.
Post 2: Managing a team of 8 Intervention Workers undertaking early help interventions with families. The post holder will be responsible for allocations, providing manager oversight and case direction, undertaking supervision and for ensuring progress maintained.
Benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Stable authority
* Regular supervision
* Combination of office and home working available
* Flexible working hours
Duties of this Social Work Team Manager roles:
* Responsible for the regular monitoring and evaluation of plans to ensure continued relevance and suitability and amend as required.
* Supervise Multi Agency Support Service Staff: allocate and distribute work according to volume and complexity, ensuring quality service provision and that performance targets are met.
* Chair multi-agency meetings to achieve the monitoring, maintenance, and quality of plans for children, young people, and their families.
* Analyze performance information to ensure that sufficient progress is being made and develop targets for staff within the team based on this information in order to achieve excellent service provision and meet required outcomes of the service.
* Support the Service Manager and Assistant Service Manager by ensuring best practice service delivery through the provision of professional guidance, advice, support, and intervention to staff within the team in the management of their cases. Be able to identify the appropriate points at which to escalate the case to Assistant Service Manager or Service Manager
* To carry out annual appraisals of staff and to implement conduct/capability action plans where necessary.
* Contribute to the achievement of Key Performance Indicators identified through service planning.
* Respond effectively and efficiently to complaints regarding service delivery.
* Work to the prescribed quality standards for service provision set out by the service for all workers.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualified
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Extensive post qualified experience in a children and families working environment
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.