Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team - East Riding of Yorkshire - £35 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Children's Safeguarding Team in East Riding of Yorkshire. The successful Social Worker will hold a mixture of cases ranging through CIN, CP and Court cases.
As a Social Worker, you will work as part of the Safeguarding Hub, providing a single point of contact for professionals and members of the public who have concerns about a child or young person or are seeking advice / and or information about available services.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* High rate of pay
* Access to the Local Authority training programme
* Flexible home working
* Stable teams
Duties of this Social Worker role:
* Must have experience of CIN CP and court work, ideally be ABE trained and SOS trained.
* Meeting deadlines and timescales is essential so the candidate must be highly organised.
* Please note this role is to cover our Goole Area, however we continue to work from home.
* Candidates must live within suitable travel time to respond to family's needs and emergencies
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary Early Help and Safeguarding Hub to determine the most appropriate social work response to identified needs.
* Liaise closely with others in assessing, planning, arranging and co-ordinating services in order to ensure children / young people are safe and the needs of individual families are met.
* Advocate the appropriate use of integrated working arrangements including Team Around the Family (TAF) meetings and identification of Lead Professionals.
* Work within agreed Children and Young People's Support and Safeguarding Service policies and procedures in assessing and meeting the needs of children, young people and their carers.
* Use electronic systems to keep up to date records, input appropriate case data and performance information and contribute to plans, assessments and reports as required.
* Maintain effective working relationships with other services to broker support and monitor progress.
* Participate in learning identified through the Employee Development Review (EDR) process and other training deemed appropriate for the post and individual.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualified
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Must have post qualified experience, and must have worked in a children's safeguarding team in the last 12 months
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.