Social Worker - Adults Front Door Service - Mental Health - Wandsworth - £28 - £30 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join an Adults Front Door Service within a Mental Health Team in Wandsworth.
Wandsworth Adult SPA provides a borough-based assessment only service, where all referrals are channelled through one referral porthole (this team), and directed to receive appropriate care either in the Trust or back in Primary care.
The service is a specialist, community-focused, mental health service for adults (18-74) whose mental health problems, because of their seriousness or complexity, cannot be effectively treated within primary care.
Benefits as a Adults Social Worker:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Job role as a Adults Social Worker:
* Clinical/professional judgment will determine priority for assessment and support, but in line with policy implementation guidance.
* The team is co-located with the other mental health teams in Wandsworth.
* The team is the entry point for treatment in the Trust which includes community mental health recovery teams, inpatient, home treatment, crisis, and early intervention.
* The team works in close partnership with GP commissioners and other key partners, including voluntary organisations.
* Social Work England registration
* Post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.