EHC Assessment and Review Coordinator - Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea - £150 - £250 per day
An experienced EHC Assessment and Review Coordinator is required to join our client in Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly skilled and dedicated team.
The successful EHC Assessment and Review Coordinator must have previous experience of writing high quality EHCPS.
The benefits of this EHC Assessment and Review Coordinator role:
* £150 - £250 per day
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
* Stable team
Previous experience required as a EHC Assessment and Review Coordinator:
* Experience of writing high quality EHCPS
* Working within a SEN Service
* The ability to meet statutory deadlines
Essential requirements of this EHC Assessment and Review Coordinator role:
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Educated to a degree level
* Previous experience as a EHC Assessment and Review Coordinator
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.