Social Worker - Children in Care - Herefordshire - £29.93 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Care Team in Herefordshire.
The successful Social Worker will be joining the Children and Young People in Care Team, which is a small, stable and supportive team that supports children and young people who are Looked after from the age of birth to 16 years.
Benefits as a Children in Care Social Worker include:
* Increased pay rate
* low case load
* Potential for long term placements
* Great management
* Expense paid from home
Duties as a Children in Care Social Worker include:
* Manage a mixed case load, including a significant number of challenging cases that involve vulnerable children with complex problems.
* Provide a social work service, to a high professional standard, for individuals, families, and groups in an anti-discriminatory manner.
* Statutory duties relating to childrenin
* Ensure that all recording of social work activity is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures.
* Arrange the delivery and monitor the effectiveness of packages of support to meet people's identified needs.
* Attending meetings.
* Undertake safeguarding investigations, with suitable supervision, attending planning meetings, case conferences and reviews as required and performs a key working role where appropriate.
* Complete CIC review paperwork, care plans and PWP's.
* Practice social work accountably, within the prevailing legislative framework and council policies and procedures, and under the supervision of the line manager.
Requirements as a Children in Care Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree Level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.