Mental Health Practitioners - RMN's/SW's OT's - Various Mental Health Teams - Oxford and Buckinghamshire - £28 - £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for 10 x Mental Health Practitioner's to work within various Mental Health Teams across Oxford and Buckinghamshire.
In the role teams include Community Mental Health teams, Early Intervention, Adults Mental Health Assessments, Older adults CMHT and CAMHS. Most roles will allow remote working.
Successful candidates must be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team both independently and with initiative. You must be familiar with current legislation, guidelines and processes that affect the way in which mental health care is delivered. Post holders will have an understanding of mental illness and its impact on service users and experience with Managing own caseload.
Benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Flexible working
* Competitive pay
* Up to £36/hr pay if choose to work in a team with evening and weekend work
* Supportive teams
* Some remote working
* Qualified as a Social Worker, RMN or OT
* Registered with the NMC, HCPC or Social Work England
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Previous mental health experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com