Band 5 - Children's Wellbeing Practitioner / Cognitive Behavioural Therapist - Buckinghamshire - £22 - £25 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Children's Wellbeing Practitioner and / or Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work in Buckinghamshire.
Benefits as a Wellbeing Practitioner / Cognitive Behavioural Therapist:
* Competitive pay
* Development opportunities
* Supportive team
The role has been described as follows:
* To provide low intensity CBT informed interventions for children young people with mild to moderate mental health issues.
* To work digitally and via face to face dependent upon need. To work in schools in either Aylesbury or High Wycombe where necessary.
* Home working when not visiting face to face. Car is required and must be qualified band 5 CWP/EMHP.
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Cognitive Behaviour Therapist CBT or a Wellbeing Practitioner
* Previous mental health experience
* Registered with the HCPC
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of therapist / psychologist positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each therapist / psychologist you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.