Social Worker - Children in Need - Camden - £36 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Need team in Camden.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Social Worker to develop their skills and knowledge whilst being surrounded by a friendly and motivated team.
Benefits as a Children in Need Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children in Need Social Worker include:
* Liaising effectively with other agency professionals.
* Communicate effectively with children and their families, ensuring that their views and wishes are heard, and recorded accurately.
* Undertaking interviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies.
* Analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of a child's needs.
* Provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
* Develop and manage Child Protection Plans for all children on the Child Protection Register in line with child protection procedures.
* Provide and present concise reports about complex information in line with the requirements of the London Child Protection Procedures, and the court.
* Establishing rapport and build a respectful, honest and trusted relationship with children and their families, particularly their parents or carers.
* Maintaining case records, keeping case files well organised, up to date and able to provide concise and accurate information about a child's circumstances and plans.
Requirements as a Children in Need Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.