Social Work Team Manager - Cared for Children - Cheshire East - £28 per hour
Cheshire East are looking to recruit an experienced Team Manager (social work qualified) to develop and lead a Social Work Team Service. The team delivers high quality services that address the needs of children/young people and their families and lead to improved outcomes.
As a Social Work Team Manager, you will have excellent knowledge of statutory frameworks and processes as well as relevant legislation to ensure that your team is highly effective.
The benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Supportive team
* Relevant training and development
* Career development opportunities
Duties as a Social Work Team Manager:
* To be responsible for key decision making in relation to resource allocation, service delivery and all day to day or operational matters
* To ensure the Council meets its statutory obligations
* You will be an excellent communicator, be able to develop and implement team plans, an effective decision maker with a passion to improve the lives for children in the borough.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Social Work England registered
* Social Work qualified with extensive post qualified experience
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.