Social Worker - Court Team - Herefordshire - up to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Court Team in Herefordshire.
The successful Social Worker will be working with children and young people, completing reports and care plans for Looked After Children reviews and court cases.
Benefits as a Court Team Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Progression opportunities
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Court Team Social Worker include:
* Ability to manage a large and complex case load.
* Responsibility for a complex case load of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
* Experience of Court Work and sound knowledge of legislation and guidance.
* Delivering quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice whilst using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met.
* Empowering children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Providing written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
* Ability to analyse information and make informed decisions easily.
* Good knowledge of child development.
Requirements as a Court Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.