Social Worker - Looked After Children - Northamptonshire - £36 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team in Northamptonshire.
The successful applicant will be carrying a caseload of looked after children. They will also be tasked with undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, court work, and engaging with service users.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Flexible working available
* Progression opportunities
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Maintaining and updating case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
* Writing high quality reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice.
* Providing advice, support and early intervention, as necessary to promote independence.
* Responsibility for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
* Providing casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers.
* Participating in the planning / reviewing of cases.
* Developing and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers.
* Liaising with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
Requirements as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.