Senior Social Worker - Court and Care Planning Team - Dudley - £32.34 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Court and Care Planning Team in Dudley.
The successful Senior Social Worker will have the opportunity to work flexibly within a supportive and friendly team whilst building upon their skills.
Benefits as a Court and Care Planning Senior Social Worker include:
* Excellent pay rates
* Potential for long term placements
* Reflective supervision
* Supportive management
* Great team
Duties as a Court and Care Planning Senior Social Worker include:
* Able to manage a large and complex case load.
* Empower children, young people, and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
* Conduct a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
* Ensure all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
* Able to analyse information and make informed decisions easily.
Requirements as a Court and Care Planning Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work such as Youth Offending or Early Help backgrounds.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.