Senior Social Worker - Duty and Assessment - Dudley - £32.34 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Duty and Assessment Team in Dudley.
As a Children's Duty and Assessment Senior Social Worker, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use while you manage a diverse caseload. In return, you will be surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
Benefits as a Duty and Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Excellent pay rates
* Potential for long term placements
* Reflective supervision
* Supportive management
* Great team
Duties as a Duty and Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
* Responsible for a complex case load of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
* Using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met to deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
* Empower children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
* Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
Requirements as a Duty and Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work such as Youth Offending or Early Help backgrounds.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.