Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - South Gloucestershire - Up to £40,876 + £3,000 bonus
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities 16-25 Team in South Gloucestershire.
The successful Social Worker will be joining a team that prides itself on a strong culture of giving staff the time, freedom and support to explore new and better ways of doing things, so we're looking for individuals keen to use their creativity to deliver high quality, child-centred practices, which ensure the best outcomes for children and families.
Benefits as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Generous Salary
* £3,000 welcome payment
* Money off weekly shops
* Discounted high street vouchers across loads of reputable brands
* Child Care Vouchers
* Local Government Pension Contributions
* Generous Annual Leave
Duties as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Provide information, advice and support to children, young people, their families and carers to enable children with disabilities to enjoy and achieve social inclusion.
* Undertake the duty to safeguard vulnerable children and young people and to assess need, develop plans and provide services where appropriate. Then, further review these plans regularly to ensure that outcomes are being achieved.
* Undertake statutory social work in the areas of Child Protection, Children in Need and the initial stages of Looked after Children, as well as working within the Public Law outline and Care proceedings on occasion.
* Ensure vulnerable children and young people with a significant impairment or disability are identified, protected and supported to achieve positive outcomes through the provision of well planned, integrated and coordinated services.
Requirements as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
For more information please email email@example.com