Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Northamptonshire - £36 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team in Northamptonshire.
The successful Social Worker will work across the full spectrum of social work interventions which includes Child Protection, Children in Need, Looked After Children and Transitions.
Benefits as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
* Work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families. Working as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
* Ensure that the diverse needs of children, young people and their families are identified, met and regularly reviewed and plans updated to reflect any subsequent changes
* Work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
* Manage a large and diverse caseload.
Requirements as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.