Practice Supervisor - FAST - Gainsborough - £37 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Practice Supervisor to join the Family Assessment and Safeguarding Team (FAST) in Gainsborough.
The successful Practice Superviser will be assisting the Team Manager in the efficient and effective delivery of Social Work service. This role is a first-tier line manager post so the successful candidate will be expected to supervise students, trainees, less experienced team members and support staff.
Benefits as a FAST Practice Supervisor include:
* Management role
* Potential for long term placements
* Nice office space
* Supportive senior management
* Great team culture
* Remote working available
* Excellent pay rates
Duties as a FAST Practice Supervisor include:
* Provide a needs-led, professional social work service to children, young people and their families, complying with legislative requirements and in accordance with established best practice
* Maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice.
* Ensure that service user records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately.
* Support less experienced colleagues in developing skills, knowledge and experience.
* Manage a varied caseload of complex and challenging cases.
* Ability to recognise safeguarding vulnerable people situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
* Undertake child protection investigations, court work and complex cases.
Requirements as a FAST Practice Supervisor include:
* Social Work England registration
* Post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.