Social Worker - Safeguarding Adults - Devon - £31 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Safeguarding Adults Team in Devon.
The successful Social Worker will be responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, maintaining a high level of professional service in the screening of safeguarding concerns. This role is easily accessible from anywhere in the South West.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Adults Social Worker:
* 80/90% home working
* exceptionally flexible and supportive management team
* Scenic location
* Free on site parking
Duties as a Safeguarding Adults Social Worker:
* To provide case management, guidance, support and expert advice to social care staff, students and partner staff as and when required, maintaining the highest level of professional service and ensuring that the assessment and provision of social care services is in accordance with the Care Act 2014 guidelines and Council's policies.
* Have a lead role in promoting high standards of front-line practice, linking with different teams to ensure high quality service.
* Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues.
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
* To protect adults at risk using safeguarding procedures.
* Dealing with complex and varied cases.
* Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Working with older people/people with physical disabilities.
* Completing safeguarding enquiries.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.