Social Worker - Vulnerable Adults - Cardiff - £32 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Vulnerable Adults Team in Cardiff. We are looking for staff who have worked in the community or hospital setting with vulnerable adults.
In this role as a Social Worker you will assist and participate in the management of the duty service and carry out screenings of clients to determine criteria to be supported by the service. You must have previous adult safeguarding experience. Cardiff Council is situated in the heart of the city centre.
Benefits as a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker:
* Best rate in South Wales
* Home working with some visits
Duties as a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker:
* Working with older people/people with physical disabilities
* Completing assessments in hospitals, care homes and service user's homes
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
* To protect adults at risk using safeguarding procedures
* Dealing with complex and varied cases
* Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues
* Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures
* Completing safeguarding enquiries
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.