Independent Reviewing Officer/ Child Protection Chair - Halton - £35 per hour
An experienced social work qualified Independent Reviewing Officer/ Child Protection Chair is required to join a team based in Halton. You will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
As a worker you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Benefits of this Independent Reviewing Officer/ Child Protection Chair role include:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive environment
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/Remote Working
Responsibilities of this Independent Reviewing Officer/ Child Protection Chair role include:
* Rigorously assess the quality and effectiveness of local authority planning and support for children in care or those children subject to child protection plans.
* Monitor, review and report best practice and poor practice within Children's Services to the Lead Member for Children and Young People and the Strategic Director for Children's Services.
* Provide professional support, advice and challenge to senior members within the organisation regarding child protection processes and procedures and care planning.
* Act as the responsible adult for identified children and young people who is able to challenge and question on behalf of the child the decisions and actions of the Local Authority may take with regard to care planning and support arrangements.
* Secure an integrated approach to care planning and make sure all participants are encouraged and able to participate effectively in the meeting/review taking place.
* Monitor, audit and review the quality and effectiveness of assessments and plans for children and young people and the related policy and procedures
Essential requirements of this Independent Reviewing Officer/ Child Protection Chair role include:
* Social Work England Registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.