Commissioning Manager - Whole Life Commissioning Team - Knowsley - £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a social work qualified Commissioning Manager to join a Whole Life Commissioning Team based in Knowsley. You will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced workers and managers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring evidenced based, high quality and cost-effective commissioning of services with a particular focus on the Domiciliary Care agenda. Experience within this area is desirable though not essential.
Benefits of this Commissioning Manager role include:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive environment
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/Remote Working
Responsibilities of this Commissioning Manager role include:
* Providing support for operational leadership to the integrated commissioning function across the full thematic range of commissioned services.
* Provide operational leadership for continuous service improvement that embraces corporate priorities and initiatives, including through the professional development of teams and staff.
* Ensure effective communication through high quality reports, informal briefings and presentations to Council Committees, elected Members, MPs and organisations from the public, private and voluntary sectors.
* Support the development of a strategy for the delivery of services to improve outcomes for residents, working with service providers to investigate and develop innovative commissioning models.
* Strategic market development with long-term objectives linked to the Corporate Plan.
* Engagement with a key range of stakeholders including statutory partners (including health and education), service providers, service users and carers
* The strategic development and redesign of services in order to deliver against the Councils vision and key objectives for the Borough
* Linking with procurement and contract monitoring to ensure the availability, quality, performance, and value for money of commissioned services
Essential requirements of this Commissioning Manager role include:
* Social Work England Registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme