Social Worker - Locality Team - Wigan - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Locality Team based in Wigan.
Wigan is a very supportive environment to work in and the selected worker will be surrounded by experienced social workers & managers to assist them with their practice.
The successful candidate will be working in a busy and friendly team and will work predominantly with children in need, child protection, care proceedings and private law applications, working on a longer-term basis with children, young people and their families, providing help and support to help families make effective change.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive environment
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/Remote Working
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Provide a high-quality social work practice to improve outcomes for children
* Undertake effective screening to analyse concerns and inform appropriate decision making
* Maintain up to date, detailed and accurate records of all cases through Liquid Logic and other
* recording tools
* Manage a complex case load, escalating cases to management as and when appropriate
* Assess the need and risk of children and their families at the earliest opportunity
* Attend court as and when necessary
* Contribute to the overall development of services for children and their families
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England Registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.