Adults Social Worker - Older People and Physical Disabilities - Milton Keynes - £30 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join an Older People and Physical Disabilities Team in Milton Keynes.
The successful Social Worker will undertake assessment of risk involving safeguarding of vulnerable adults/carers and their families across a range of settings. Candidates must have experience in working with older people and experience. You will be required to complete reviews, assessments and provide supportive packages of care.
Benefits as a Older People and Physical Disabilities Social Worker:
* Immediate start available
* Home working
Responsibilities as a Older People and Physical Disabilities Social Worker:
* To carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with an adult, or their representative or advocate if they lack capacity, to safeguard them from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate.
* To enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
* To seek to promote social justice and rights by challenging neglect, discrimination and exclusion, and helping to build safe, strong and caring social networks and communities.
* To be the lead professional in collaborative work in situations where a social work perspective is needed to inform or drive decision-making, ensuring that a legally based, human rights perspective is applied to when and how interventions are made in the lives of individuals, families and communities experiencing complex social and family problems
* To take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.