Social Worker - Adoption Assessment - Wolverhampton - £29.93 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adoption Assessment Team in Wolverhampton.
The successful Social Worker will manage caseloads of prospective adopters at all stages in the assessment process utilising a range of assessment tools and techniques in order to complete a comprehensive Prospective Adopter Report.
Benefits as an Adoption Assessment Social Worker include:
* Excellent team
* Increased pay rates
* Potential for longer term placements
* Reflective supervision
Duties as an Adoption Assessment Social Worker include:
* Provide advice and guidance for step-parents and other family members on family adoption processes and alternative orders
* Provide expert advice and guidance for social work colleagues on recruitment and assessment processes Work with the communications service to provide high quality targeted adopter recruitment and community engagement events
* Work with the Team Manager and Head of Service to develop the service
* Work from an agreed local base across 5 London Boroughs to family find for and match children across East London
* Ensure children and young people are adequately protected in line with Havering LSCB and departmental policy and procedures and relevant legislation
Requirements as an Adoption Assessment Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.