Social Work Assistant - Kinship Team - Cardiff - £15.58 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Work Assistant to join the Kinship Team in Cardiff. Ideally the successful candidate will have previous experience of working with foster carers, although this is not essential.
This role would be ideal for an experienced Social Work Assistant, or a Newly Qualified Social Worker who is looking to get their foot in the door. The role will enable you to develop your skills and experience while working within a newly established and enthusiastic team, assessing, and supporting Cardiff Kinship Foster Carers.
The benefits of this Social Work Assistant role:
* £15.58 per hour
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
* Stable team
* Career progression opportunities
The role will include but not be limited to:
* Providing support to an allocated caseload of Kinship Foster Carers
* Contributing to the annual review process for kinship foster carers on an allocated caseload
* Providing support for the transition process where children are being placed with kinship foster carers
* Providing and recording supervisions for kinship foster carers on a defined caseload
* Contributing to the Kinship Team duty system
Essential requirements of this Social Work Assistant role:
* Some experience working with foster carers, though this is not essential.
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Candidates will need to be flexible and willing to undertake any necessary and appropriate team duties and activities commensurate with the role of Social Work Assistant
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call onwards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role
For more information please email email@example.com