Social Worker - Assessment and Care Management - Sheffield - £22 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Assessment and Care Management Team in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a commitment to working in partnership with service users and carers to assess needs, identify outcomes and plan support to meet these in order to improve the quality of life for Adults in the Sheffield area.
Benefits as an Assessment and Care Management Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Assessment and Care Management Social Worker include:
* Match the needs of users against the eligibility criteria for care management services and assess, screen and refer on as appropriate.
* Develop, commission and monitor care provision with service users.
* Collate information for strategic commissioning purposes.
* Participate in the duty service.
* Be familiar with departmental policies and procedures and the wider issues of relevant legislation, including the Mental Health Act 1983, the NHS Community Care Act 1990 and the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.
* Participate in team and service developments.
* Undertake joint visits and assessments as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Contribute to working groups and other special projects as agreed by the team manager.
* Ability to carry out reviews along with knowledge of Court of Protection and Assessment and Care Management
Requirements as an Assessment and Care Management Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.