Support Worker - Adults Services - Cardiff - £12.78 per hour
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Support Worker to join the Day Service / Adults Service in Cardiff. The successful Support Worker will be providing a practical and/or teaching input to adults with learning disabilities, to enable them to take part in a range of integrated day time activities.
The benefits of this Support Worker role:
* £12.78 per hour
* Stable team
* Relevant training and development
* Training in emergency aid
* Highly supportive team and management
Duties as a Support Worker:
* To carry out tasks negotiated through supervision, or other relevant forum, within the agreed time span.
* To support service users to enable them to achieve the targets outlined in the Day Service Plan as identified via Community Care Assessments or other assessment procedures
Essential requirements of this Social Work Assistant role:
* One years' experience of working with people with disabilities
* Desirable to have NVQ II in care.
* Demonstrable basic Health & Safety knowledge relevant to the job, according to Section 7 HSWA and Council policy.
* All Wales Passport Manual Handling - Modules A-F
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call onwards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role
For more information please email email@example.com