Mental Health Practitioner's (RMN, SW or OT) - Assessment and Treatment Team - Oxford - £28 - £36 per hour
We are recruiting for RMN's, SW's and OT's with mental health experience to work for our client in Oxford. The Assessment and Treatment teams require band 6 Care Co-ordinators for long term contracts within busy teams.
Shifts are mainly Mon-Fri which pay up to £30/hr during the day but some weekends and evenings will be required and pay will be up to £36/hr. Some remote work possible with some site working 2-3 days. Successful candidates must have mental have health experience.
Benefits as a RMN/Social Worker/OT:
* High pay rate
* Flexibility with hours
* Supportive team
* Some remote working
* Qualification as either RMN, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist
* Previous mental health experience
* Ability to start within one month
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Registered with the NMC, Social Work England or HCPC
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call Lynsey on 0161 135 6963 or email email@example.com