Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Manchester - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Hospital Team in Manchester.
In this role you will be ensuring that older & younger adults receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharges from hospital.
Benefits as an Adults Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* High pay rate
* Well supported team in a stable local authority
* Home working available
* Minimum six-month contract
Duties as an Adults Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* Demonstrating awareness and compliance with required Standards including the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework.
* Responsible for proactive measures in response to emergency safety and liberty issues.
* Promoting and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
* Managing a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding adults.
* Demonstrating expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
* Using a range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
* Providing support for trainees and other employees, including acting as a 'buddy' for inductees.
* Ability to work in the D2A (discharge to assess).
* Demonstrating cost-consciousness in the application of available resources.
* Maintaining knowledge of current team plan and of own contribution in delivering this.
Requirements as an Adults Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.