Band 8a Clinical Psychologist - Adults Acute - Swindon - £38 - £43 per hour
We are looking for a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist or Counselling Psychologist for 3 days per week to provide psychological input to our clients acute ward in Swindon.
The ward is an 18 bedded unit, providing input for adults of working age experiencing acute mental health difficulties.
Benefits as a Clinical Psychologist:
* High pay
* Ongoing contract
* Supportive team
* Flexible hours
Responsibilities as a Clinical Psychologist:
* The post holder will provide assessment, formulation and brief psychological intervention for service users during their admission. Consultation, staff supervision and reflective practice will also be key aspects of the role.
* The post holder would be expected to play a significant role in contributing to staff training on the ward, alongside other psychologists in the Locality who work in ward based and acute settings. Psychology input to the ward is well established and highly valued by the staff team. Input around staff wellbeing has been particularly crucial during the COVID pandemic.
* The postholder will work closely with other colleagues providing input to the ward, including our Art Therapy and Occupational Therapy teams.
Essential requirements as a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist:
* Must be with registered with professional body
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
* Must be qualified as a Psychologist
* Degree or equivalent in Psychology
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.