Team Manager - Connected Support - Warwickshire - £42,821 - £44,863 per annum
Liquid Personnel have recently partnered with Fostering service at Warwickshire for the recruitment of a permanent Team Manager, for a brand new service in connected support. This is a great opportunity as they seldom recruit.
As a successful candidate you will play an active role as part of our service team working in partnership with our Commissioning Team Managers to innovate our service delivery capabilities. You will support the Service Manager and other Delivery Team Leaders in achieving our organisational vision and outcomes. You will manage your team to meet the outcomes of the service delivery plan. You will develop and maintain good working relationships with our range of key stakeholders including statutory partners, service providers, voluntary section and customers.
Connected support continues to grow and we are looking to expand the existing team to ensure support is effective and robust.
In addition to the Team Manager role of Connected Foster Carers Support this role also includes oversight of private fostering arrangements. This job will offer you variation and the team you will manage are all committed and passionate about permanency for children and young people.
Benefits as a Fostering Team Manager:
* Clear line of progression
* Cycle to work
* Staff Discounts
* Health and Wellbeing
* Flexible working
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
Delivery responsibilities as a Fostering Team Manager:
* Effective support to approved connected person foster carers Stability of placements Outcomes for children Ensuring fostering minimum standards are met Private fostering arrangements are assessed and supported Quality assurance Part of wider management team.
* Supervision of staff Ensuring foster carers are meeting fostering standards.
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full clean UK driving license
* Qualified as a Social Worker with previous Team Manager experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org