Social Worker - Vulnerable Adults - Dudley - £22.85 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Vulnerable Adults Team in Dudley.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Social Worker to join a friendly and motivated team dedicated to improving the standards for vulnerable adults in Dudley.
Benefits as a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker include:
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker include:
* Complete safeguarding enquiries.
* Deal with complex and varied cases.
* Assist and participate in the management of the duty service and carry out screenings of clients to determine criteria to be supported by the service.
* Work with older people/people with physical disabilities.
* Complete assessments in hospitals, care homes and service user's homes.
* Promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
* Protect adults at risk using safeguarding procedures.
* Provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues.
* Ensure that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures.
Requirements as a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.