Social Worker - Mental Health - Haringey - £28 to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Mental Health Team in Haringey.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of working in mental health i.e. working with people experiencing severe mental health difficulties and with complex needs and managing risk in partnership with the person and their carers.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Keeping accurate records and writing high quality reports.
* Co-ordinating the care in complex cases under CPA.
* Assessing risk and managing it.
* Safeguarding vulnerable adults.
* Using holistic assessments of mental health and social care needs.
* Conducting Care Act assessments.
* Working with carers and wider support networks.
* Partnership working with other statutory and voluntary organisations.
* Liaising with inpatient units.
Requirements as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.