Social Worker - Physical Disabilities and Vulnerable Adults - Worcestershire - £23.26 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Physical Disabilities and Vulnerable Adults Team in Worcestershire.
The successful Social Worker will be working with individuals at risk from abuse, dementia and physical disabilities along with vulnerable adults, previous experience within a similar role is desired.
Benefits as a Physical Disabilities and Vulnerable Adults Social Worker include:
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Physical Disabilities and Vulnerable Adults Social Worker include:
* To carry out and review Needs Assessments & Care and Support Plans for individuals and their carers in a timely and effective way ensuring that they are involved fully in the process.
* Ensure information and advice is provided in the most appropriate format to the individual.
* Ability to identify with the individual the outcomes they wish to achieve.
* Determining eligibility under the Care Act 2014.
* Undertaking proportionate needs assessments/care and support plans within designated timescales, considering the individual.
* Working cohesively with primary care/community services/hospital teams/voluntary community services.
* Liaising with other professionals and carry out joint needs assessments as appropriate.
* Ensuring assessments and care and support plans are person centred, asset based, and outcome focussed, concentrating on what the person with care and support needs, or carer is able to do maximising wellbeing within a whole family approach.
* Maintaining accurate, timely and person-centred records of actions and decisions and to ensure that the evidence base for decisions making is clearly justifiable.
* Assessing risk and work with the adult and carer to develop a person-centred approach to risk enablement.
Requirements as a Physical Disabilities and Vulnerable Adults Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.