Commissioning Manager - SEND - Reigate, Surrey - £300 per day
Contract Length: 1 year
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Manager to join a SEND Capital Strategy and Place Planning Project.
The successful candidate will plan, commission and organise the provision of sufficient good quality SEND specialist places as part of the SEND Capital Strategy. Working in liaison with the SEND Capital Strategy and Place Planning Consultant and the Place Planning Team.
Benefits of this SEND Commissioning Manager role include:
* Outside IR35
* £300 per day
* Supportive team and management
* Career development
Responsibilities of this SEND Commissioning Manager role include:
* Lead the development of policy in own area of specialism, contributing to the delivery of organisational objectives.
* Develop and ensure implementation of operational plans and play a key role in the formulation of strategic longer term plans for a broader functional area to fit broader functional and organisational strategy.
* Lead major programmes and reviews and represent the business area in internal and/or external initiatives to enhance reputation and service delivery.
* Manage allocated budget/resources/funding effectively and flexibly and control all related expenditure to ensure delivery of targets/objectives within budget.
* Liaise internally and externally at senior levels to ensure the department/service issues are appropriately.
Essential requirements of this SEND Commissioning Manager role include:
* Extensive knowledge of the principles of change management, project management and continuous improvement, and their practical application.
* Authoritative knowledge of the work practices, processes and procedures relevant to the role including broader sector/commercial awareness.
* Proven ability to manage budgets and available resources to deliver effective support to their area of responsibility.
* Proven ability to inspire and motivate others.
* Knowledge of education legislation including current legislation regarding school organisation and special educational needs and disabilities.
* Practical experience of school organisation, planning and building issues.
* Ability to travel throughout the county to work with geographically dispersed teams.
* Eligible to work in the UK.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.