Social Worker - Adults Hospital - Solihull - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Hospital Team in Solihull.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker with post qualified experience in a similar role, to become part of a friendly and welcoming team.
Benefits as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Determine care packages/ support plans and manage large and complex caseloads to improve the wellbeing of clients.
* Discharge patients from the ward and follow up in the community for up to six weeks.
* Carry out safeguarding or placement work that arises with this client group.
* Understanding of ethical issues in relation to consent and engagement, including the appropriate use of the Mental Capacity Act.
* Promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
* Protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse.
* Ability to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess).
* Gather sufficient information about customers to be able to accurately assess their needs against eligibility criteria
* Ensure accurate and timely recording of all information/assessment activity onto the Social Care records database in accordance with work targets set by the Hospital Team Manager and Supervisor.
* Undertake ongoing risk/needs assessment and according advice for clients.
Requirements as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.