Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - Islington - £28 to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Mental Health Team in Islington.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled Social Worker to use their previous experience and knowledge to support and promote independence for Adults in Islington.
Benefits as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Working alongside other Practitioners for the best interest of individuals.
* Championing independence for individuals.
* Undertaking Mental Capacity Act assessments along with Care Act assessments and Safeguarding assessments.
* Implementing effective care plans and carrying out care packages.
* Collaborating with other Social Workers, Practioners and Health Professionals on the team successfully.
* Working directly with people with Mental Health needs.
* Attending meetings.
* Liaising with other services within the council.
* Producing clear outcome focused care and support plans.
Requirements as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.