Social Worker - Young Adults Safeguarding - Northamptonshire - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Young Adults Safeguarding Team in Northamptonshire.
In this role, you will assist and participate in the management of the duty service and carry out screenings of clients to determine criteria to be supported by the service.
Benefits as a Young Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
Duties as a Young Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Responsible for the assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and co-ordinate a range of outcomes to meet
* Maintain a complex caseload including safeguarding at work.
* Follow appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, Best Interests Assessor, Decision Support Tool, Continuing Health Care Assessments and Deprivation of Liberty.
* Responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required.
* Provide professional detailed information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
* Identify community and other natural support resources, maximising individuals' assets using benefits, preventative/universal services and other funding sources.
* Monitor and review ongoing service provision ensuring all parties involved are fully co-ordinated.
* Liaise and negotiate with local providers and support networks to deliver better
* Organise and manage your workload independently under the supervision and guidance of the senior practitioner and/or team manager.
Requirements as a Young Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.