Social Worker - Adult Care and Community Wellbeing - Lincolnshire - £26 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adult Care and Community Wellbeing Team in Lincolnshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Social Worker to join a motivated and friendly team whilst developing their skills and improving the standards for adults in the Lincolnshire area.
Benefits as an Adult Care and Community Wellbeing Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Progression opportunities
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
Duties as an Adult Care and Community Wellbeing Social Worker include:
* Manage a complex and varied caseload which will include vulnerable individuals.
* Assess people's social care needs, undertake financial assessments and identify any non-social care needs such as health care or housing and acting accordingly.
* Undertake a range of community care and safeguarding assessments in accordance with relevant statutory requirements, identifying risks, needs and options including self-directed support options.
* Construct value for money care packages in collaboration with individuals, carers and contributing agencies in accordance with eligibility criteria and ensuring that risk is minimised and quality of life improved/maintained.
* Work with individuals, families, carers and communities to help them make informed choices and decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
* Meet the identified needs through informal support and/or through resources available in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Requirements as an Adult Care and Community Wellbeing Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.