Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Adults - Essex - £237 per day
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join the Adults Team in Essex.
As a successful AMHP you will provide a high-quality, responsive 24-hour service to people with mental health needs requiring assessment under the Mental Health Act. You will work in partnership with stakeholders and other agencies, our AMHPs ensure the service users in greatest need are appropriately supported and made safe whilst maintaining their rights
Benefits as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Long term contract
* Flexible working available
* Progression opportunities
* Supportive team and management
Duties as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Coordinate and undertake Mental Health Act assessments in a variety of settings, including hospital and community settings.
* Liaise with partners and stakeholders, such as health colleagues and the police.
* Have a substantial working knowledge of all relevant Mental Health Act and Social Care legislation and Codes of Practice.
* Have a robust knowledge of mental health conditions and treatments, and approaches to social work intervention.
* A good understanding of the Care Programme Approach.
* The ability to work flexibly with limited resources and within a multi-disciplinary environment whilst ensuring that the underpinning principles of the law are maintained, and legalities adhered to.
Requirements as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Warranted AMHP
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker/AMHP
* Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.