Social Worker - Adults Care Act Assessments - Isle of Wight - £39.81 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a new Adults Care Act Assessents Team in the Isle of Wight.
This service provides initial assessments and short term case management and signposting/referral to other services as necessary. In this role you will offer support for clients in mental health crisis, manage safeguarding issues and provide MHA Tribunal social circumstance reports.
Benefits as a Adults Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate.
* Popular holiday destination that closed to tourists so will be perfect for exploring whilst staying safe.
* Beautiful wildlife and scenic towns.
Duties as a Adults Social Worker:
* Identify any needs the carer may have and where appropriate refer to specialist agencies that can provide support.
* Actively participate in multi disciplinary team meetings and update appropriately and accurately the team on any issues that may be relevant to the patients discharge or care.
* Act as an advocate for patients and where conflict arises with family members sign post families to external advocacy agencies.
* To undertake continuing holistic assessment of patients' needs.
* In partnership with the patient identify and agree desired outcomes and agree how these will be achieved.
* Provide psychological and emotional support to patients, identifying when the level of support may be beyond the scope of an individual social worker and that other professional support may be needed.
* Where applicable liaise with external agencies to ensure the patients' needs can be met on discharge from the hospice.
* Good Safeguarding and Mental Capacity knowledge
* Ability to work autonomously and with minimal supervision
* Social Worker England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.